INNOVATIVE AIRFLOW MEASURING BASED ON PROVEN BERNOULLI'S PRINCIPLE
The Airflow Wing's proven airfoil design produces a difference in pressure forcing a higher air velocity over the upper surface than air moving under the lower surface. Based on Bernoullis principle, this design ensures accurate and repeatable airflow measurement.
IMPERVIOUS TO DIRT / DUST / LINT
Using our industrial grade dead ended technology to measure airflow, the Airflow Wing is virtually impervious to dust, dirt, lint, and other debris. The airfoil design and sensing arrangement is suited for adverse environments found in today's outdoor air and flow tracking applications.
AIRFLOW WING / TRANSMITTER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Accurate airflow measurement
- Low flow measurement
- Transmitter supports multiple stations
- Intuitive touchscreen interface
- Long term stability
The Airflow Wing's touchscreen transmitter allows for clear indication of airflow. Reduce time to setup, troubleshoot and commission.
- Intuitive touchscreen
- Display CFM and FPM
- Supports multiple stations
- Remote mount up to 250 feet
- No special tools or software required for configuration
- BACnet MS/TP
- Password Protected Admin
- Airflow tracking
- Air change verification
- Outside air measurement
- Supply air measurement
- Return air measurement
- Mixed air measurement
- Building / space pressurization
AIRFLOW WING PROBE OPERATIONAL SPECS:
- Accuracy: +-2.0%; 50 FPM
- Operating velocity: 50 - 3500 FPM (STANDARD)
- Temperature range: -30 to 200 °F (-34 to 93 °C)
- Humidity range: 0 to 100%
- Min / max probe length: 4" - 120"
- Probe material: anodized aluminum airfoil
- Mounting hardware: stainless steel
AIRFLOW WING PROBE MOUNTING OPTIONS:
- Insertion Mount: Mounted externally through sidewall of duct or plenum.
- Internal Mount: Mounted internally when external access to the duct is limited or non-existent. This is desirable in air handling units and plenums.
- Standoff Mount: Mounted to the fan inlet, out-side air plenum, or on the damper frame.